Classic wildlife art and hunting camp utility come together in Anatomy And Physiology of the White-tailed Buck. Whether your home needs a unique conversation piece, or you want a resource to aid in the recovery of your dream buck, this piece is for you. Ryan Kirby’s whitetail anatomy sketches and the accompanying commentary have been reviewed and approved by the National Deer Association. The print showcases whitetail anatomy and detailed tips for shot placement, blood trailing and recovery.
Reference the print in the aftermath of a shot, before taking up the trail. Use the print to tell stories of tough tracking jobs. Teach a new hunter where to aim using the visuals and information as a guide. It’s art that will both entertain and help you for years to come - another Wildly Original™ offering by Ryan Kirby.
- Dimensions: 30” x 20” unframed, 31" x 21" with Two Stick option, and 33" x 23" with the Dark Walnut frame option
- More than 20 original whitetail anatomy sketches by Ryan Kirby
- Anatomy and information reviewed and approved by biologists from National Deer Association
Order it framed and ready to hang on the wall, or purchase our TwoStick Frames by Chirpwood option for a simple, elegant display. The TwoSticks are hand-crafted from solid native oak and pine and then hand-stained to compliment the print. Here is a video that provides an easy step by step process on how to hang your print with the two-sticks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7AF_dO1WB8
- Printed on Royal Sundance® Natural paper for the perfect, archival blend of character and quality
Open Edition, Individually Signed and Stamped with Ryan’s Seal of Authenticity
- Free UPS Ground shipping within the Continental US
Each print will come professionally rolled in a personalized tube showcasing my wildlife sketches (see last photo). Note: If you are purchasing this as a surprise gift for someone, we suggest providing a shipping address where they will not see the box. You can’t miss it!