Ryan Kirby Art Warehouse Assistant
Order Fulfillment is the main role in this position. Employee must ensure that each product that leaves the warehouse will meet and exceed the expectations of the customer in terms of quality and service. Responsibilities which lie within this role include:
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products
- Handling artwork with care
- Packaging prints & other products
- Fulfilling orders and printing labels in Shopify (platform)
- Staying up to date on all inventory, keeping things well stocked and notifying manager when reorder is needed
- Assist in resolving any damaged product or shipping issues
- Handle customer inquiries and problems with professionalism
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized warehouse/office
- Assisting with product inventory management ensuring we are well stocked on all warehouse products, supplies, etc.
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- Reside in Boone or surrounding area
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Customer service skills - ability to effectively communicate and resolve customer issues, complaints, etc.
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- $12/hour. 10-15 hours per week.
- Bi-weekly payment
How to Apply
- Email a brief description on interest in the position as well as how your work experience relates to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.